Mud People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandonment.

+3
jj.
*Jeff
Eve
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Abandonment. - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandonment.

Post  *Jeff Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Stones wrote:Nope. Nothing I type shows up.
Hey Rick, can you give Stu my e mail number and ask him to contact me?
*Jeff
*Jeff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 pm

*Jeff wrote:
Stones wrote:Nope. Nothing I type shows up.
Hey Rick, can you give Stu my e mail number and ask him to contact me?
Done.

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  *Jeff Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Everybody see the topless Kate Middleton photos? Nice body, small boobs but she looks good.
*Jeff
*Jeff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jj. Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:12 pm

*Jeff wrote:Everybody see the topless Kate Middleton photos? Nice body, small boobs but she looks good.

Little too skinny for my tastes (to the point of looking like she has an eating disorder) but certainly hot for a royal.
jj.
jj.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knuttypoo Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 pm

jj. wrote:
*Jeff wrote:Everybody see the topless Kate Middleton photos? Nice body, small boobs but she looks good.

Little too skinny for my tastes (to the point of looking like she has an eating disorder) but certainly hot for a royal.
As long as she doesn't have a gunt, I'm happy.

knuttypoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Jeff Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 pm

knuttypoo wrote:
jj. wrote:

As long as she doesn't have a gunt, I'm happy.
Lame post, you were just looking for an opportunity to use the word gunt.
*Jeff
*Jeff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jj. Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Yes he was. I looked at the pictures again on a bigger screen (saw them on my phone initially) and she looks better than I originally thought. Definitely hot.
jj.
jj.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Jeff Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm

jj. wrote:Yes he was. I looked at the pictures again on a bigger screen (saw them on my phone initially) and she looks better than I originally thought. Definitely hot.
We just saw the future queen of England naked. Im wit dat
*Jeff
*Jeff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 am

Don't find her attractive, and her boobs weren't that great but I bet the person who photographed them will be getting sued by the royal family...tired of people calling her a princess too, she can't and never will be a royal (shes a duchess, big difference).

PS. even when her husband is king, her title remains duchess...she has no royal blood hence can't be queen and if her husband dies only her child can become the monarch.
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 am

Actually her title will be Queen Consort once what his name becomes king. And she'll be allowed to keep the title for life but will likely take the title Queen Mother if one her kids become king or queen. It's correct she'll never have the official title of "princess". That has been reserved since 1917 for the children of a sitting monarch or the children of the heir apparent. It was made that way when it was realized Queen Victoria had something like 40+ grandkids running around with the titles prince and princess. By law Queen Elizabeth can make Kate an official princess but it's not likely. She did officially make her husband a prince a few years after she became Queen.

Contrary to popular belief Diana was never officially princess. She was called princess by the press and the public. Her official title was Duchess.

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 am

Stones wrote:Actually her title will be Queen Consort once what his name becomes king. And she'll be allowed to keep the title for life but will likely take the title Queen Mother if one her kids become king or queen. It's correct she'll never have the official title of "princess". That has been reserved since 1917 for the children of a sitting monarch or the children of the heir apparent. It was made that way when it was realized Queen Victoria had something like 40+ grandkids running around with the titles prince and princess. By law Queen Elizabeth can make Kate an official princess but it's not likely. She did officially make her husband a prince a few years after she became Queen.

Contrary to popular belief Diana was never officially princess. She was called princess by the press and the public. Her official title was Duchess.

Diana was a royal though, going back she was related to her husband...and yes you're correct, forgot about the consort title. I do like that a royal can make a commoner a royal via official decree, but the note of Diana she by blood was related to almost every noble line in Europe (her ancestors only married into nobility and royalty). The Spencer family were quite prestigious.

Diana has the official Courtesy of "Princess of Wales" until her divorce...also the Duchess of the houses Charles was Duke of.
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 am

Diana was part of the aristocracy but she wasn't a royal and her family was never royals. That rumor was started by the Di fanatics/Charles haters. They even tried to say she had more royal blood in her than the present Queen but that has been complete debunked years ago. The present monarch even though from the german branch can trace their lineage back something like 850 years and thats a direct lineage. Di's family had off and on connections thru the centuries with the royals but she wasn't a royal

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 am

Just to add...I mean her family in modern times weren't royals. She did have some dukes in her family's history and a few earls but as far as being a member of the royal family before marriage goes she wasn't.

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:40 am

The Spencer family line are descendants of the House of Stuart (illegitimately), Bourbon, Medici, Wittelsbach, Hanover, Sforza, and the Habsburg (plus a couple others IIRC of Irish and Welsh stock). To have Royal vintage you don't have to be a royal at that time which could be said of myself, just proof of nobility which if you are married to a monarch or heir to the throne you must have lineage drawn by official royal scholars...the Dukes, Barons and Lords in her family were also quite well known and very much a part of the upper echelon of England.

She had quite an interesting blood line since some of them were involved in turning points in history of Europe.
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:48 am

Hell most of us can trace our family to some royal line. Doesn't mean we're royals. My mom's side has been traced back to the Plantengents. Those were some off the wall monarchs.

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 am

Here's something I forgot to mention and it's really complicated. Queen Elizabeth's two oldest grandchildren are officially not part of the royal family and carry no royal titles. They are known as "collaterals". Which is one step outside the royal family. Unless the Queen or William gives them a title they will never be in the royal family.

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Fingerland Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 am

Are you homos talking about the royals?
Rich Fingerland
Rich Fingerland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

Stones wrote:Hell most of us can trace our family to some royal line. Doesn't mean we're royals. My mom's side has been traced back to the Plantengents. Those were some off the wall monarchs.

Wouldn't say most, its all a game of numbers (%) and if your family kept power in through the latter of the 1700's when a lot of monarchs were dissolved to the formation of republics...I'd say anyone with any sort of blue blood lineage would be a small percentage...after all, the number of nobles was greatly outnumbered by commoners which is how the social upheaval in Europe occurred.

I have a pretty full heritage that was in Europe and UK until after WWII when lots of my direct ancestors jumped ship...mine for the most part were aristocracy, but on my mothers side I have a direct line to the house of Phillips (Irish/Welsh origins) which if you have heard of them have an interesting past.
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

Rich Fingerland wrote:Are you homos talking about the royals?

Learn your place commoner scum and polish my boots. king
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jj. Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 am

And I thought the 13 page discussion of cats in the Shoutbox at the other place was our low point in terms of manliness.
jj.
jj.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Jeff Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:00 pm

jj. wrote:And I thought the 13 page discussion of cats in the Shoutbox at the other place was our low point in terms of manliness.
Mac loves cats and the royals, whats next, we find out he loves quiche?
*Jeff
*Jeff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stones Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 pm

No. Us royals are talking about you homos.

Stones

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Stones wrote:
No. Us royals are talking about you homos.

We need to subjugate these peasants...jeff can wear the jester outfit cause he's a clown.
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  knuttypoo Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Iamwookie wrote:
We need to subjugate these peasants...jeff can wear the jester outfit cause he's an ass clown.
I fixed your typo.

knuttypoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwookie Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 pm

knuttypoo wrote:
Iamwookie wrote:
We need to subjugate these peasants...jeff can wear the jester outfit cause he's an ass clown.
I fixed your typo.

LOL Laughing
Iamwookie
Iamwookie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum